Storebrand Eiendomsfond AS
Storebrand Eiendomsfond AS consists of a diversified portfolio of commercial properties in Norway. The fund focuses on properties with prime location in urban areas, with a solid tenant base and high current revenues. The fund’s long-term objective is to deliver a stable and acceptable return at moderate risk. Approximately ten private placements were completed between Q4 2005 and Q4 2007, which earned a total of about NOK 2 300 million kroner from more than 4 800 private and institutional investors. Storebrand Eiendomsfond AS is developed and administrated by UNION Eiendomskapital AS.
Investors who are interested in purchasing or selling shares in the secondary market are kindly requested to contact UNION Corporate AS by calling + 47 23 11 69 00.
Storebrand Eiendomsfond as of 31.12.13:
- 57 properties
- Total surface area managed 433 300 m2
- Market value approximately NOK 6 762 million
- Annual rental income approximately NOK 479 million
- Net Asset Value per share is NOK 8,23
- Estimated annual return on equity 8-12 %, including an annual dividend of 5-7 %
The fund has provided an accumulated return of approximately 18,8 % since its commencement.
Annual paid dividends:
- 2006 8 %
- 2007 6 %
- 2008 No dividends paid due to the market situation
- 2009 No dividends paid due to the market situation
- 2010 3,5 % (NOK 0,35 per share, paid in May 2011)
- 2011 3,0 % (NOK 0,30 per share, paid in December 2011)
- 2012 7,0 % (NOK 0,30 per share, paid in June 2012)